Talk

Advanced search

Recurrent miscarriage clinic

(4 Posts)
Smurf123 Tue 14-Mar-17 17:45:19

Hi I've just been to my gp who has referred me to the recurrent miscarriage clinic. I have to go back to gp in 5 weeks to get bloods done prior to clinic but don't really know what to expect at clinic itself.. Can anyone share their experiences of what happens?

cassiew19781978 Thu 30-Mar-17 11:02:49

Hi I've been 2 3 mc clinics arrowe park Liverpool woman's and st Mary's London they all do the same take bloods lol if they find anything they will go thru treatment plan with u I've has 30+ mc so I've been passes around abit lol hope u get answers good luck.x

PlayOnWurtz Thu 30-Mar-17 11:28:55

I had bloods and scans and as they all came back clear i was discharged back to the gp with a recommendation for progesterone and aspirin next time I conceived. They didn't work for me.

cassiew19781978 Thu 30-Mar-17 12:00:40

I've had fragmin aspirin prednisone none of it worked now there saying I've got nk cells but the treatment for that never worked either.because there getting no results from me they have simply stopped helping me and of course because I haven't the money to go private.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now