Talk

Advanced search

Need advice!

(5 Posts)
MsConfused12 Sun 05-Mar-17 01:25:59

Hi ladies
I recently found out that I just suffered a second miscarriage a few days ago (first one was almost two years ago)
My OB is amazing, she did my first d &c and it went well. But after my appointment with her the other day I met with a surjury scheduler and she set up for me to get surjury this Tuesday, but its with another OB I never met before.
So anyway, I go home later and Google him, and he has so many bad reviews, actually he had the worst reviews out of all the other OB's I'm my city..
So now I'm terrified to get the d&c done by him.
I just kinda hate dealing with doctors offices and how rude people can be sometimes, but I want to call Monday and ask if i can schedule with a different OB, but then most likely if they do allow that I will probably have to wait longer possibly..
Anyone been I'm a similar situation? What would you do ? Any advice or help would be great!
I'm already not feeling well and now anxiety is sky high!!

highinthesky Sun 05-Mar-17 01:40:45

Sorry to hear about recent events sad.

Why don't you say you don't feel comfortable with a male, and ask to be put on a female OBs list instead? That would spare you the embarrassment of expressing your reservations about this individual.

Although I do wonder why a d&c not a hysteroscopy.

highinthesky Sun 05-Mar-17 01:43:13

Although I am worried that the hospital has not picked up on these poor reviews.

Can you PM me the surgeon's name and location so I can see them for myself?

MsConfused12 Sun 05-Mar-17 01:51:19

I should have been more clear, this is my second missed miscarriage, I have never heard of a hysteroscopy.

MsConfused12 Sun 05-Mar-17 01:56:11

Highinthesky thank you
I just PMed you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now