Talk

Advanced search

Brown tinged EWCM after MMC - advice please

(6 Posts)
Peony24 Mon 27-Feb-17 20:30:53

Hello all
It's my first post so bear with smile

I had an MMC on 9th Feb and opted for medical management, after bleeding for about 10 days I then had another week of light brown spotting.
It's been a couple of days now without any spotting but today I've had a large amount of what looks like EWCM but tinged pale brown and a bit pink earlier on today.
Sorry for the TMI but I'm wondering if I'm ovulating already?!
Thoughts please?

Peony x

Thingymaboob Mon 27-Feb-17 22:35:19

I had the same. I think it's just old blood working it's way out wth EWCM. It was like horrible brown / pink snot

Peony24 Mon 27-Feb-17 23:05:10

Yes I have exactly the same! Glad it's not just me!

Thingymaboob Tue 28-Feb-17 19:46:22

I knew it was EWCM because it was really cold, like it normally is.

Nimisha Wed 01-Mar-17 10:42:37

me too! and a positive OPK but my HPT is also still positive so I am really confused. I guess it will be obvious in a few days if the EWCM changes to creamy (sorry TMI). Its very early for me though, only 11 days post mc (normally I ov on day 16).

Peony24 Wed 01-Mar-17 21:54:47

I had a negative HPT after about 2 weeks ish but didn't bother with OPKs or anything as I thought it would take longer to get back to normal - I wish I had now so then would know for sure! We jumped back on the bandwagon (so to speak) just in case!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now