Talk

Advanced search

Miscarriage and nausea?

(3 Posts)
NW10teacher Tue 07-Feb-17 10:26:52

I miscarried yesterday at 8 wks, 1st pregnancy, and all through the night I've been feeling really nauseous, bad stomach pain, and I've been sick quite a few times. I've got an appt to see my GP later but I called NHS 111 because I was worried. They said it's not usual but probably not anything to be too concerned about.

Does anyone have any experience of something like this? Sorry, I think I am basically being paranoid, but I'm just feeling freaked out by the whole thing and OH is abroad for work so I am home alone.

TheFirie Wed 08-Feb-17 05:27:18

Sorry about your MC. I miscarried twice, at 16 weeks and at 22 weeks. At 22 I did vomit, but I was in labour and the midwife told me it did happen to be sick.

Have you been seen yet ? Have you miscarried home alone? How are you feeling now? Any strong pain is a sign that you might not have expelled everything and this can be dangerous. This happened to me at 16 weeks and for 4 more days I was in awful pain until I passed the last "bits".

You might need an ultrasound to make sure.

Very sorry for you. flowers

JCleRoux Wed 08-Feb-17 05:34:19

So sorry for your loss. Was about to say you may need to go to the GP or your early pregnancy unit if the vomiting continues.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now