Talk

Advanced search

Miscarriage

(2 Posts)
Gemx17 Mon 06-Feb-17 02:54:51

I missed my period by 2 weeks meaning I haven't got it since my last (5/6weeks ago) I took a cheap pregnancy test which came back negative. I still had a feeling that I was pregnant. 3 days after the test I began to get brown spotting, thought nothing of it. Later that night I had a very heavy flow of blood which I never had that much before, but then I thought it was just my period been late and heavy, so I used a tampon. The next morning I went to change my tampon and I had a lot of blood cloths on it(TMI) but then after removing the tampon , a lump of blood nearly the size of the tampon, fell from my vagina(TMI) during these few weeks I've had had pains in my lower right abdomen. Could this of been a miscarriage ?

Thingymaboob Mon 06-Feb-17 13:18:03

Very unlikely to be a miscarriage if you've had a negative pregnancy test. Most women's HCGs take a while to fall after the bleeding. Might be a weird period because it's late? That happens to me sometimes...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now