Talk

Advanced search

can some body please help

(7 Posts)
kerrylouise2992 Mon 30-Jan-17 15:43:22

im pretty sure i have juts had an early misscarriage to twins could somebody tell me how far gone they think i was if i post a picture ps how do i post a picture ??

PatriciaHolm Mon 30-Jan-17 16:27:24

I'm sorry for your loss, but It would be very inappropriate to post a picture. Best to seek medical help if you think you need it.

PotteringAlong Mon 30-Jan-17 16:30:28

Please do not post a picture. Take the picture to your GP if you want medical advice.

flowers

DameVanillaSugar Mon 30-Jan-17 16:31:17

Yes, go to see your GP. Although, I'm afraid, whilst the medics may be able to identify a sac they won't be able to tell you exactly how far along you were, not the reasons for your miscarriage.

It's worth seeing the GP because I you have 3 miscarriages then the antenatal units may be able to give you extra help. Sadly, the miscarriages will need to be logged.

flowers because this is painful time for you.

Zogthebiggestdragon Mon 30-Jan-17 16:31:21

So sorry to hear your news, but don't post a picture. There should be a pregnancy support team (might be called something else) at your local hospital who can speak to you on the phone. They are experts in this and can give the best advice.

When I had my miscarriage I lost the sac with the tiny baby and then a few days later the placenta, which was much bigger than I expected - could this be what you thought was twins?

kerrylouise2992 Mon 30-Jan-17 16:45:16

i lost a round sac with what looked like an umbilical cord coming from it, it was tiny and also the same size again but the sac was seperate from the fetus growing it had popped i think but again the rubber like bloodclot was very sturdy and had am umbilical cord too... so im sure its twins as every post i have seen says the placentre passes bigger these was both 1cm each looked like 1 was in the sac and one had pooped as they were different shapes because of this and the sac came out seperate

Zogthebiggestdragon Tue 31-Jan-17 20:50:32

It could be. Try and get some good advice from a proper medic and take care of yourself. I found iron tablets for a few days helped with the tiredness.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now