Talk

Advanced search

Miscarriage

(10 Posts)
Michaelablackburn Mon 23-Jan-17 16:37:06

Can someone please help me I found out I was pregnant on the 15th December I've been for early scans I've been going for a couple off weeks and each time there nothing bin there but a sac and the midwife says that in having a miscarriage because the sac is at 25.7mm she said that I'll bleed and it would all come away it's self but I've still had no blood or pains could someone help me sad

KoolKoala07 Mon 23-Jan-17 16:38:52

I can't offer any advice but I'm sorry to hear you are going through this flowers

tiggykate Mon 23-Jan-17 22:35:02

Sorry to hear you're going through this. I've just been through similar - and the waiting for it to happen was actually harder than the actual miscarriage. Have you had any spotting yet? It can take a while for it to happen. If nothing happens for a week or two you should go back to the EPU to discuss medical/surgical management if you'd prefer to get it over with.

Michaelablackburn Tue 24-Jan-17 07:46:14

I'm sorry to hear that it's bloody horrible and I've had nothing no spotting or pains x

Hulaballoo Tue 24-Jan-17 13:26:47

Hi, how many weeks along are you? You may not bleed at all... Could be a silent miscarriage... Depends how many weeks you are... By 7 weeks you normally see yolk and sac, even heartbeat.... I never bleed naturally, found out baby stopped growing at 6 weeks, but had surgery to remove at 11 weeks, had no bleeding, no cramps or anything... It came take many weeks forv things to kick start naturally. I'd checkn with your epu. Hope you're ok xx

Hulaballoo Tue 24-Jan-17 13:27:08

*bled

Michaelablackburn Tue 24-Jan-17 14:16:26

Don't know how many weeks I am she didn't tell me how many weeks I was and I don't know either really because I can't seem to get my dates right xx

MrsEvadneCake Tue 24-Jan-17 16:12:20

Hello OP. I'm sorry you are in this position. Im just the other side of this having had a pregnancy of unknown location which was then an empty sac and wasn't progressing and I've now had a miscarriage. Would you like to pm me and have a chat and ask anything.

Mummysthoughts Sun 19-Feb-17 08:47:19

How are you doing? Do you know the outcome yet? I have been through something similar, and am now going through it too, yolk sac, fetal pole etc there but measuring 2mm and no baby or heart beat. I have to go back next week for a scan before I decide what course of treatment I want next. I have been through this 4 times and luckily my body has wanted to do this naturally apart from the last where my son was very poorly had a very rare chromosome condition and his heart couldn't take it anymore, that I had to do with medication intervention but gave birth naturally. This time I'm not sure as I have no symptoms of a miscarriage so far so will wait and see.... Have read sometimes a baby does develop but the sonographer wasn't so sure and they haven't been wrong with me so far..... If anyone is willing to share their experiences I would be very grateful.... Just cannot believe this is actually happening to us again? Xx 😥

Mybabysophia2017 Thu 02-Mar-17 11:29:09

This post contained images that may be upsetting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now