Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Worried at 11 weeks

(9 Posts)
beckieperk Sun 22-Jan-17 16:19:58

I suffered a miscarriage 3 years ago after one healthy pregnancy (ds now 5) and a while trying to conceive. I am now pregnant again.....after even longer ttc. This is a clomid baby after fertility treatment. I have been bleeding since yesterday. Not heavy but red. Slight tummy cramps. Is there anything else it could be other the mc??? Keeping fingers tightly crossed. Any advice or experiences greatly appreciated.

appleseedpip Sun 22-Jan-17 19:09:25

Hi Beckie I don't have any experience in this to give you any insight but I really hope everything is ok for you. I've got my fingers crossed too. xxx

beckieperk Sun 22-Jan-17 19:29:10

Thank you apple. smile

Thingymaboob Mon 23-Jan-17 18:22:39

There's no use speculating I'm afraid. Get you HCG levels tested and get a scan ASAP. Are you easily about to go to an EPU?
I know people who bled all way through their first trimester and was fine. I bled a little and I was having a MC. So stressful! Get some definitive answers. Good luck.

drinkyourmilk Mon 23-Jan-17 18:25:52

Oh beckie how awful. Hope you have been able to get a scan today and everything is OK

beckieperk Wed 25-Jan-17 21:20:27

Thanks for the responses. I'm sad to say I lost the baby. I was 11 weeks pregnant but the baby measured at 8 weeks. Very sad times. 😢

Thingymaboob Wed 25-Jan-17 21:24:10

Oh gosh. So so sorry to hear! Xxx

beckieperk Wed 25-Jan-17 21:27:05

Thank you thingy. Mother nature is pretty cruel sometimes!!!

Thingymaboob Wed 25-Jan-17 21:39:49

She's a proper bitch!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now