Talk

Advanced search

Am I having a MC?

(6 Posts)
user1482422515 Thu 22-Dec-16 16:16:19

Hello. I found out I am pregnant 6 days ago (exactly 5 weeks). I started spotting and lightly bleeding over the weekend, to which the Dr told me was quite normal. Yesterday the leering was bad enough for me to wear a pad and I started experiencing period pains. I rang the Dr who told me I am experiencing a miscarriage and I am booked for a scan tomorrow (6 weeks). This is my first pregnancy and I wondered if there is any chance that I am still pregnant and not having a MC?
Any thoughts welcome.

user1482422515 Thu 22-Dec-16 16:17:07

*bleeding not leering!

CalleighDoodle Thu 22-Dec-16 16:21:07

I would assume you have had a chemical pregnancy ot very early mc. They will probably do an intetnal scan tomorrow to check. Youll find iut tomorrow. take it easy.

eurochick Thu 22-Dec-16 16:37:38

I had similar and the pregnancy continued but I was very surprised. I bled every day for three weeks and at the beginning it was heavy and crampy.

PickAChew Thu 22-Dec-16 16:42:09

It's a difficult one. I had a really heavy bleed with clots at 6 weeks with one of my pregnancies (he's now a teenager, mooching on the sofa). I lost the next one at 7 weeks - the bleeding was even heavier, but I could only say that with the hindsight of previous experience of everything turning out OK.

The waiting is hellish, whatever the outcome. Wishing you well flowers

Monkeypuzzle32 Thu 29-Dec-16 13:53:15

What happened user as I think I'm about to go through the same thing! :-(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now