After miscarrying width the help of misoprostol I finally stopped bleeding after about 3 weeks. Went for ultrasound to confirm completion and was told the is a very small amount of tissue remaining but that it was so small they didn't feel medical intervention was necessary and that it would pass with my first AF.
Getting inpatient agreed waiting 8 wks and still no AF. Thinking of trying to conceive again before it arrives. Wondering if this is safe to do because of the retained tissue. Anybody experience this before? What are my options? Can we safely start trying?