Talk

Advanced search

Loss of symptoms

(6 Posts)
Harley84 Sun 18-Dec-16 13:28:40

Hi,

This is my first pregnancy after 2 years of ttc due to PCOS and I've had awful sickness and nausea, painful breasts and no energy. I'm currently 10+5 but all my symptoms have just disappeared and I'll be honest I've been pretty much hysterical after reading posts about mmc.

I had a scan at 6+4 and there was a heartbeat but suddenly I just don't feel pregnant anymore. I've booked a scan privately for next week I'm that worried. My breasts aren't painful at all and my nipples have seemingly gone back to their 'normal' colour after several weeks of them darkening. I'm so upset, I'm convinced that it's a mmc.

Littlemisssugarplum88 Tue 20-Dec-16 19:05:49

Hoping you get some positive news.

I had a mmc last week and I had no pregnancy or miscarriage symptoms at all, I think in the back of my mind I knew something wasn't quite right. If you're worried then I'd try and refer yourself to epu and try to get an earlier scan. Wishing you the best of luck xxx

emsler Wed 21-Dec-16 11:01:12

Didn't want to read and run - hope you're doing okay Harley. When is your scan?

TwoCandles Wed 21-Dec-16 13:34:11

I had exactly this. The same date you describe. I was absolutely shitting myself and booked a private scan, which showed a happy little baby floating around. That baby is now nearly one and asleep upstairs.

It is so coming for this to happen; try not to worry. I know how hard that is though flowers

babyblabber Wed 21-Dec-16 13:36:42

Don't worry. It's completely normal for symptoms to disappear around that stage. Get the scan for reassurance but I don't think you've anything t worry about.

Harley84 Wed 21-Dec-16 17:15:29

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. Had scan today and, much to my relief, baby is very happily dancing away in there and sickness is back.

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience Littlemisssugarplum88, I hope you're ok x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now