Baby father drama advice

(2 Posts)
Georgiarose95 Sun 13-Nov-16 23:38:43

I was 6 months pregnant and unfortunately lost the baby a few weeks ago. I was never with the father but he gave me false hope all throughout my pregnancy saying 'let's see how things go' he's continued to do this for months and even after I lost the baby.

We are now making preparations to bury the baby. I asked him last night what is going to come off us.. he told me doesn't want to get with me and only wants to talk to me where the baby is concerned, i said ok.. he then backtracked and said he wants to talk to me and that he has feelings for me but doesn't want to act on them. I don't know if he's just saying this because we've had arguments lately? After running me down he then asked to take me out this week and he's paying. Why would he want to do this, does he really care about me?

We argue because I thought he don't care about me or the baby. He hasn't been to see the baby yet and I won't force him too until he's ready. Although during the hard times he wouldn go to the hospital with me but wouldn't come in the room with me he would wait outside till I was done? And hasnt helped me plan for the baby's funeral but takes me to look at headstones etc. I can't bare the thought of losing the baby and now him out of my life now he's saying he wants to move away.

Advice is needed as I think my friends are sick of hearing about it lol.

Thingymaboob Mon 14-Nov-16 18:34:25

This sounds like an absolutely horrible situation and what you need right now is a strong, supportive man by your side. Unfortunately, he sounds awful. No one deserves this. I can only imagine what your friends are saying. People really show their true colours when the s**t hits the fan. Unfortunately from what you've said about his behaviour, he's cowardly and selfish.I'm sorry if that's not what you want to hear but if any man treated any of my friends like this he would do well to move away.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now