Talk

Advanced search

First miscarriage at nearly 11 weeks

(4 Posts)
Embobolina88 Wed 12-Oct-16 17:46:29

I had my first miscarriage at the start of this month. I was 10 and a half weeks. I still can't believe it. We have a healthy 1 year old and had no problems with that pregnancy so just expected the same again. I now just feel in limbo desperate to try again. Been told to wait until I've had 2 periods so hoping to try again around December time. Anyone else suffer a miscarriage after a healthy pregnancy?

Whatabanana Wed 12-Oct-16 18:31:03

Hi, yes i had a miscarriage at 11 weeks too (have two older children). I am early forties though so it is more common, but still a horrible horrible shock even though I knew things had the chance of going wrong. Felt invincible I guess due to no problems with my other pregnancies. Many many people on here have had miscarriages in between live births though, so it does not mean it won't work out the next timeflowers. Very traumatic thoughsad

AlbertaWildRose Wed 12-Oct-16 18:34:29

I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks when my DS1 was a toddler. I had had a 'perfect' pregnancy the first time - no complications at all. I went on to have two more successful pregnancies after the MC.

Bear2014 Thu 13-Oct-16 08:13:01

Sorry for your loss. I had a MC at 10.5 weeks in April. We were very shocked as we had a scan at 7 weeks, saw the heartbeat and were told that everything looked perfect. It really is the worst. We have a 2 year old and that pregnancy was uneventful. Really hope you get pregnant again soon xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now