(6 Posts)
smiles01 Sun 09-Oct-16 22:41:48

I'm 22, healthy and have a good BMI.

It's so so unfair.

I've had 5 MC in the past 18 months.

AliBingo Mon 10-Oct-16 09:44:12

That sounds really tough. Has your GP referred you for any tests? x

Waitingformiracles Tue 11-Oct-16 20:50:08

I'm so sorry to hear what a rough time you've been having.

I've had 2 mc and I'm a bit younger too- 24. It does seem as if there are not many people our age going through it at times which can feel lonely and I know what you mean about it feeling unfair.

Are you getting testing done?

bumblebumbling Wed 12-Oct-16 09:54:36

I'm Smiles01. I logged out and forgot my password so had to make a new account! How can I change my undername on here?

I've got an appointment with a consultant on the 10th November so I'll go from there really. I'm not sure what to expect.

waiting I'm so sorry for your losses, I understand what you mean by not many people our age going though it and completely agree. When I have told people what has happened they're so shocked because of my age I think more than anything.

2angelbabiesupabove Wed 12-Oct-16 14:29:36

so sorry for ur loss....i was 19 when i had my first 1 it dramatic i bleed very heavily......im 26 now an still nothing its gets really fustrating

Crossmyfingerstoes Fri 21-Oct-16 18:24:10

I'm only 24, I had a missed miscarriage. sad
Both me and my partner are super healthy don't ever drink, smoke and use the gym all the time! Life sucks sometimes, xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now