Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Countdown

(4 Posts)
intheskywithgin Wed 28-Sep-16 23:34:41

...when your baby was due the week after Christmas and everything everywhere has started counting down the days so you are CONSTANTLY reminded what a shitty time you're going through.

Angry and upset cause I still haven't had my six week check or pm results. Aaaaaaaaaargh

sad

movingforwardagain Thu 29-Sep-16 21:58:07

I could have written that same post OP. I have had 2 Christmas Day due dates in 2 years. My DS died a few weeks after birth then had an early loss this year. I'd like Christmas to do one!

Blueroses99 Thu 29-Sep-16 22:25:04

I'm sorry for what you're going through. Christmas is unavoidable so I can imagine there are triggers all over the place. My due date was a week before DHs birthday in November and I had been teasing him about sharing his birthday. In fact our son was stillborn 4 days after my birthday in July so birthdays feel a bit crappy for both of us right now.

intheskywithgin Fri 30-Sep-16 07:00:15

So sorry to hear of your losses. I just needed a vent. 2016 has been a bummer. I guess we just need to look forward xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now