You keep going but it still hurts

(5 Posts)
Newstart123 Sat 24-Sep-16 21:01:51

My son Sam was stillborn at 39 weeks last October. I had to terminate my 14 week pregnancy because of Acrania earlier this year. I do well and go to work, I've had counselling but sometimes it just hurts......... I miss being niaive. I miss my babies. Nobody can tell what's going on under the surface. Love to all of you that understand x

movingforwardagain Sat 24-Sep-16 22:56:39

I understand OP, we have followed very similar paths. You do keep going, you have to keep the hope that our dreams will come true X

Newstart123 Sat 24-Sep-16 23:08:10

Thanks. I shouldn't be indulging in self pity as I am lucky enough to have a five year old. It still hurts though x

Blueroses99 Sun 25-Sep-16 15:55:02

I understand too. I lost my son at 21wks in July. The pain is immense.

gingerbreadmanm Sun 25-Sep-16 16:10:02

similar situation here too. first pregnancy ended in mmc finally being complete at 14 weeks. second pregnancy ds was stillborn at 27weeks. it's torture. i sometimes wonder whats worse, what we have lost or what if it never happens.

you have to just keep on keeping on tho. thats what i tell myself every day.

if one person in rl had any idea what i felt like im sure it would be an easier path to walk but in the same breath i would never wish this loss and pain on anyone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now