Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy scare and miscarriages

(2 Posts)
Ano172 Thu 14-Jul-16 20:05:00

I recently had a pregnancy scare after coming of the pill. I had a few symptoms such as really sore breasts, lower back pain and the big one- a late period (by around 1 and a bit months). Me and my boyfriend did a test and it came back negative so we just put the symptoms down as a coincidence and didn't really think too much of it, it's always been at the back of my mind though thinking what if the test was wrong as there was still no sign of my period. My period had now arrived and the cramps are so unbearable and my flow is a lot heavier than usual, there has also been a lot of clots and I just thought it was because I hadn't been on in a while but then earlier I went to the loo and there was a small purple/Grey gooey lump about the size of a baked bean. I understand it's probably impossible to tell but I'm starting to wonder if it could be a miscarriage. Has anyone had similar experiences or know what it could be? Thank you

NeverGoOutOfStyle Thu 14-Jul-16 20:30:30

You could try taking a test again, my PG tests stayed positive for a little while even after my miscarriage was complete, so if you were pregnant a test right still be able to tell you, try a sensitive one like the early response superdrug ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now