Talk

Advanced search

Can this be explained? *graphic*

(4 Posts)
Leah679 Sat 25-Jun-16 19:06:09

am on the pill however due to being busy was unable to pick up my prescription for two weeks. This was around 4-5 weeks ago. I was sexually active throughout the two weeks.

I felt a bit strange for the 4-5 weeks however put it down to 're starting my birth control. However on Wednesday I started cramping very badly and bleeding profusely. No matter whether it took feminax or not, the pains were still very strong. I was also bleeding a lot to the point where I avoided moving because I felt myself passing more blood.

During this time I noticed when going to the toilet id pass thick lumps, about the size of a 20/10p coin. These didn't concern me until two days ago.

I looked in my pad to find two lumps, upon investigation I noticed they were exactly the same as skin, more so flesh. They were hard and solid unlike clots I usually get.

I have been bleeding a lot and I'm in a lot of pain. Does this look concerning or normal, is it worth gp visit?

purplefizz26 Sat 25-Jun-16 19:19:18

I have no experience of this myself but i would be concerned enough to see a doctor if it were me.

If you are miscarrying you need to ensure everything has left your body.

Hope you're ok flowers

Leah679 Sun 26-Jun-16 00:35:34

Thank you for your reply. Am going to make an appointment Monday. Have passed larger clots now so definately concerned.

Thank you x

Aharr4436 Wed 24-May-17 22:23:56

I just had these pass when I went to the bathroom. I have made an appointment. But just curious on what they said to you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now