Confused whats going on right now need help

(7 Posts)
Sophiehfz2805 Mon 13-Jun-16 17:17:42

Is this normal? I had a mid pregnancy miscarriage around 28th may (so last month) and i've been bleeding since then after i gave birth to my baby boy at 5 months pregnant.. I stopped bleeding 3/4 days ago then i had sex for the first time a day after i stopped bleeding fully because i want to try to conceive again. Then i started bleeding again only a little bit straight after sex. Then it stopped for 2 days and now i am today, randomly just leaked bright pinky/red blood through my knickers and leggings.. Not loads but a bit :/ is this normal???? What could it be? Should i worry😕

KittyandTeal Mon 13-Jun-16 18:27:57

Almost exactly the same thing happened after I lost dd2 at 22 weeks. Around 2 weeks of bleeding, tailed off, had sex, bled a bit, stopped, went for a run and gushed blood half way round (thank god for black leggings). I think it was almost a month of off and on bleeding/spotting before it stopped. I must have ovulated too as I got my period a month after the bleeding mostly stopped (6 weeks after birth)

Sophiehfz2805 Mon 13-Jun-16 21:24:58

Did you ttc after all of that happening or? Im ttc but i need to wait AGAIN for the bleeding to stop-.- and im so sorry to hear about your loss its so upsettingsad im still not over itsad its just brought me so low

Alb1 Mon 13-Jun-16 21:51:32

I had this too, stopped bleeding after 2 weeks and then it kept stopping and starting again until 4 weeks when it finally stopped properly, I think it's quite normal although I found it quite stressful too

KittyandTeal Tue 14-Jun-16 08:25:42

Yes we did but we waiting until after her due date so we had time to process and heal. Unfortunately I did get pregnant and lost ds at 14 weeks so we're done now. We're lucky to have dd1 though.

JOMH1982 Tue 14-Jun-16 15:16:39

Have you got a bereavement midwife you can talk to? I was told it can take up to 12 weeks for bleeding to stop. I had retained tissue after my five month loss and had to have an operation, but it is probably your body sorting itself out hormone-wise.xx

AppleMagic Tue 14-Jun-16 15:19:05

I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and bled on and off for about 6-8 weeks including some flooding when I'd had a few days of no bleeding which caught me by surprise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now