Talk

Advanced search

2nd MC yesterday - negative test already?

(2 Posts)
princessconsuelobananahammock Mon 02-May-16 10:28:28

Hi everyone, I just need some advice. I was 5+1 yesterday & woke up to quite a lot of bleeding. Planned to go to EPAU tomorrow but on a digital test today it already says not pregnant. I know I've miscarried, I feel disappointed but fine (I only knew for 5 days) but does this mean that the miscarriage is over now? It took 3 weeks to get a negative last time but I was more like 9 weeks. I want to get back to TTC asap. It took ages to get pregnant again sad

Merd Mon 02-May-16 10:36:06

flowers for your losses.

I've had this a few times and I found it emotionally difficult even though it was just a few days of expectation.

Physically I've ovulated as normal a few weeks later and had a period a few weeks after that, so could have tried in that window but didn't usually as I wanted a break.

Later pregnancies (as you've said) took longer to fade away on tests for me too. I think it's just your body getting back to normal.

Fingers crossed for your scan later anyway as tests can do weird things - and I hope you have a healthy pregnancy very soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now