Miscarried one of my triplets

(5 Posts)
emmaleighjacobs Sat 02-Apr-16 07:42:41

Hi,

My name's Emmaleigh. I was/am 12 weeks pregnant with triplets (ID twins and a singleton). I had an ultrasound yesterday and found out that my singleton has no heartbeat and based on size, died 3-5 days ago.(4-6 day now). I have had no bleeding or cramping so was blissfully unaware that one of my babies was no longer with us.

I was advised to go home and see what happens over the weekend.If I start to bleed then to go back otherwise they'll see me on Monday.

If I don't bleed, what will happen? I'm terrified I will lose my other two babies.

Emmaleigh x

NeophyteStarfish Mon 04-Apr-16 00:49:00

Hi Emmaleigh,

I'm so sorry I have no advice to offer but just wanted to say that I hope you're ok and that my thoughts are with you.

Starfish x

Pineapple80 Mon 11-Apr-16 05:05:01

Hi EmmaLeigh, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't offer advice either but my thoughts are with you. I hope they are able to answer your questions on Monday. Take care thanks

MsMommie Mon 11-Apr-16 05:22:08

No advice, just sending you some love xx

Gungdjur Mon 11-Apr-16 05:24:45

Sorry for your loss. I lost one twin at around the same gestation and my body just reabsorbed him - never had any blood loss or cramping or anything. They implied to me that it was normal enough.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now