Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy hasn't progressed - now what?

(2 Posts)
Writerwannabe83 Thu 03-Mar-16 10:45:43

I will cut a long story short and I'm just after some advice please.

I had a positive OPK on Thursday 11th February followed by the faintest BFP on Saturday the 20th followed by two very definite positives on Monday the 22nd.

I continued to test over the next 4-5 days and my positives got stronger. However, come the start of this week I started to get a feeling that things weren't progressed and the CB Digitals were pretty much confirming that.

I took three pregnancy tests this morning (different brands) and they all said negative.

I've cried a lot, feeling very upset. I don't feel like I have the right to really seeing as how early it is.

But what happens now?

I've had no bad cramping, no pains and no spotting. I don't know when to expect the actual bleeding to start? Do I need to see my doctor? It seems pointless to go.

I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate post or the wrong place to ask these questions, I'm just upset and confused and have nobody to talk to as my husband is out of the country until Sunday night sad

Whatdoidohelp Thu 03-Mar-16 10:58:01

Sorry for your loss thanks. Sounds very much like an early MC or a chemical pregnancy which is an extremely early loss.

I would expect you will start bleeding soon. As it is so early it shouldn't be much different than a normal period. Will still be hard emotionally. Take care.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now