Talk

Advanced search

Is this really happening to us ... and will it again ?

(2 Posts)
ketchupkimmy88 Sun 21-Feb-16 23:06:49

Hi All,

I lost our baby on Monday 11th Jan. I was had brown clots throughout the day and cramps that increased on to red blood . I passed the baby at home and then was taken to hospital where they confirmed it was a miscarriage and the doctor removed parts that was left . Blood test were taken and I was then sent home to bleed naturally. I went to the EPU unit the next day and they confirmed that my body had removed everything and that I would expect to bleed for two weeks then try again after my first period. My HPG levels were very low by then i was informed.

I didn't have a easy pregnancy as I suffered from a lot of pain in my womb the first 7 weeks and brown clots a lot of the time.

I bleed for about 11 days then had about one weeks of brown clots again. I've been clear for weeks now with no sign of a periods apart from the PMT.

The other week I had loads of cervical mucus which i've never had before. Me and my partner are still having sex without protection . I have PSO and scared it will take too long for my next period to come .

Last Wednesday night I was in a lot pain in my womb area on the oppersite side to where I was last pregnant but only for one night then it went .

Still no sign of period so far ... I took a test but it was negative which i'm not sure is a good of bad sign...

I total feel like I don't know my own body and more and deep down I hate my body for what its done.

A lot of people say " it happens for a reason"... well i can't see why this has happened ... I took my folic acid and done everything i should of been doing ...but i have been robbed of my baby by my own body and I'm scared I wont get another chance . My periods have always been all over the place and I was took a few years ago I have PCO which only makes me feel more under pressure.

Anyone else still waiting for there period or experianced pain long after they lost there little one?

AmyB1986 Mon 22-Feb-16 09:34:34

Hi, so sorry for your loss.

I'm still waiting for my period after losing my baby on the 20th Jan. My bleeding stopped and I spotted after everything had passed for about 2 weeks.

Same as you, lots of cm and awful pains. The pains were ovulation and I spotted around ovulation too. I'm still getting cramps though 8 days past ov. Myself and DH have also not been using any protection.

I've been told the pains are normal and it's everything settling back down to pre pregnancy.

I know a lot of people who have had mc's and gone on to have healthy babies in their second pregnancy.

I'm one of those, I lost twins at 21+5 and went on to have two healthy daughters in my 2nd and 3rd pregnancy. This loss would have been my 4th pregnancy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now