Would this be classed as a miscarriage? Graphic pic

(4 Posts)
cazaholic Wed 13-Jan-16 03:50:30

Hi my last period was in November and I ended up with these clots I've now had positive pregnancy tests but I'm starting to think that my "last period" was not a period and that I'm getting positive tests due to still having hcg could anyone advise?

PenguinPoser Wed 13-Jan-16 04:43:58

Looks like blood clot to me, so not sure. But no one can really tell you- phone your GP or early pregnancy unit in the morning and ask for advice/see if they'll do a scan. In the meantime if bleeding is really heavy and soaking through pads then get help straight away.
Hope you're ok flowers

Millionsmom Wed 13-Jan-16 04:54:19

Looks like a blood clot to me too and I second penguinposers comments.

flowers and hopeful thoughts to you.

I had a mc years ago, but it looked like loads of blackberries - iyswim. I also passed clots like yours every 2 - 3 weeks when I was pg with DD2. The Drs couldn't explain it and every time they appeared the panic would set in. She'll be 18 years young next week.

Sadmother Wed 13-Jan-16 05:13:41

Is this a photo of now? Or your last period in November? If you micarried in November surely you wouldn't still have detectable hCG levels? That can happen in a normal period.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now