Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wild hormones?!

(11 Posts)
JoMalones Mon 04-Jan-16 15:02:34

Has anyone else struggled with hormones since MC? I haven't had PMT in years, I was dreadful in early pregnancy for a week or two then fine. Now however, I'm finding it uncontrollable. Think 1st AF is starting but I'm struggling. Not only am I crying with grief but crying with hormones and snappy and generally a bitch. Is this normal?!

Loki17 Mon 04-Jan-16 20:09:56

I'm currently mc. I'm snappy and hormomally angry. I do suffer from put though. I find cutting out sugar helps with moods. I think it all is normal. Hugs flowers

RoTo72 Tue 05-Jan-16 01:07:42

Yes. I went on bc two weeks after eprc. Took first AF last Tuesday. For a full 4 days before I was Beelzebub! U couldn't look at me. When AF came I calmed down a lot. Now im back to crazy witch.

EchoesOfLeon Tue 05-Jan-16 01:21:06

The first two months after my first MC i was terrible before AF, hysterical type crying for a day or so before. Then my period would arrive and I'd be like 'oh so that's why!!'.

Never had anything like it before, must have been hormonal. It lessened by month 3 flowers

JoMalones Tue 05-Jan-16 01:40:55

Loki thanksI hope you are ok. Since I wolfed down a box of chocolates, maybe tome sugar content didn't help.

Thanks Ro and Echoes, I'm so glad it isn't just me going mad. It's so horrible feeling like this, it's the last thing I want to add to my already long list of shit this month! It's like I'm possessed!

Loki17 Tue 05-Jan-16 12:03:05

I want to kill my dh today. He pedantically corrected me over something insignificant and I want to tear his head off. DD has gone to school and he to work. I've spent all morning cleaning and ive stopped to eat lunch and lost it. Sobbed like the day we found out. I fucking hate this so much.

JoMalones Tue 05-Jan-16 14:02:22

Oh Loki 💐 Not long until DD is home. It's horrible and I think it is totally normal and healthy to break down and cry.

SweetAdeline Tue 05-Jan-16 14:07:53

I found first AF was particularly bad - felt very hormonal and when it came it was heavier than usual. It did help me get a sense of closure on the mc though and I've felt much more positive since.

RoTo72 Tue 05-Jan-16 21:01:53

Oh Loki I haven't uttered one word to oh since yesterday morning. I could cave his head in as he laughed at something his mother said that upset me. (about how she was sick and its like morning sickness, and iv never felt like that so.don't know how bad it is). He didn't mean it but at the min I hate him. This is after him almost dying at the weekend and spending two days in hospital. (he has two false teeth at front, an incident playing football yrs ago. He was coughing and sucked them into his windpipe. Had to phone ambulance and he had to have emergency surgery to remove them). After I sat by him.all weekend at hospital, running home to.ds and bringing him things he needed i just think he could have tried a little harder.

Loki17 Tue 05-Jan-16 21:59:05

I'm glad I'm not the only one Ro. The comment about morning sickness from your mil would have sent me over the edge. I'm impressed you didn't punch her! DH is, and always has been, a bit of a nit picker. Usually it washes over me but at the minute I don't have the patience. It will be two weeks tomorrow since we found out our baby had died. He was so devastated. He sobbed for days. But, two weeks on and he has dealt with it. I only started to bleed on Saturday. It is only today that it has been heavy. It is nowhere near over for me and it pisses me off that he is asking stupid questions like 'what's wrong?'!!!! He got really stressed looking for a holiday yesterday. The holiday that is supposed to be about getting me through my due date by giving me something special to look forward to. How I didn't murder him in his sleep I will never know!

RoTo72 Tue 05-Jan-16 22:03:06

Sometimes I wish I could scream and stomp my feet. I do.scream bit into my pillow. Feel like getting on a train and buggering off.for.the day. Might do that on Thursday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now