Talk

Advanced search

Possible miscarriage need advice

(1 Post)
Hannahbobs123 Sun 27-Dec-15 11:29:46

So my situation is complicated would appreciate some advice. I miscarried October 6 weeks ( all tests negative after so confirmed) I later had pregnancy symptoms November so went to the doctors all tests came negative I was shocked as had all the symptoms. She put me on the mixed pill.
On the break from my pill I got very bad symptoms sweating shaking and then passed a huge blood clot bigger than half my palm. It looked like before but there was a lot of white tissue, what looked like a sack and cord.
I then became very ill could not open my eyes, barely sit up, light headed. I then became disorientated and was very confused struggling to commuinicate. My boyfriend took me to a and e I could barely walk and felt like something was Serouisly wrong. They did all the tests , urine , bloods showed no pregnancy hormones. They said it was a bad period caused by the pill. I know my body and feel something's not right. Any advice appreciated or similar experiences!

Thanks Hannah

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now