Talk

Advanced search

struggling to cope

(7 Posts)
PJsAndWine Sat 26-Dec-15 11:03:51

I had a miscarriage at about 8 weeks in October, exactly the same time as splitting up from exdp. He was no support at all & I found my best mate to be rock then and still is.

It's really hit me now & I feel I've no one to talk to as don't want to bother my best mate with my problems when she's enjoying family time.

Loki17 Sat 26-Dec-15 12:25:03

So sorry for your loss. I'm currently miscarrying. Found out the baby had died at my scan on Wednesday. I should be 11 weeks. I'm so unbelievably sad and still in the midst of everything so can't really advise you. perhaps you need to think about some councilling? You have been through such a lot. flowers

JoMalones Sat 26-Dec-15 13:46:46

I'm so sorry. Do you have anyone to talk to? My friends that have been through miscarriage have been a massive support. I don't think people understand unless they have been through it. Sleeping is a massive help here! You need to grieve and take time to do it x

Curlywurly4 Sat 26-Dec-15 17:25:34

I had a mmc in October and I'm still finding it hard. Would have been my 20 week scan last week. It's crap. Hugs too you thanks

PJsAndWine Sat 26-Dec-15 20:23:48

My best friend has been my go to person as she's been through it and totally understands.

I just feel so bad interrupting her Xmas and family time to talk to her

PurpleBun Sat 26-Dec-15 20:28:37

thanks and hugs to you, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss.

From what you've said about your friend, she wants to be there for you and I suspect she would be mortified to know you're feeling so low and didn't reach out to her.

If you really don't want to contact her today, MN peeps are great for support smile

SeriousStuff Sun 27-Dec-15 01:58:33

I'm going through a mc at the moment and I told a couple of close friends today. I know they would've hated it if I hadn't felt I could reach out to them and I would feel the same way. She's your friend, she'll want to help you. But like purple said, we're always here too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now