Talk

Advanced search

Due date

(6 Posts)
Tftpoo Sat 19-Dec-15 15:55:15

I don't really know why I'm writing this but I wanted to share with people who know how it feels. Today is my due date for the baby I lost in June at 12 weeks. We've been out to buy a special decoration for the Christmas tree to remember our baby - I want to put it up every year to remember the Christmas baby we didn't get to bring home. It's a small gesture but it feels significant and important to mark this day somehow.

Thinking of everyone here who is going through miscarriage or who has lost a baby xx

Doublebubblebubble Sat 19-Dec-15 16:05:56

Aw that's a lovely idea... Why not buy a photograph bauble and stick a scan picture inside? It is such a sucky sick feeling to have such a horrible anniversary. I hope you have a lovely Xmas x

wellthatdidntgotoplan Sat 19-Dec-15 16:08:06

That's a lovely idea. It's a tough time of year for anniversaries isn't it? Our baby was stillborn at 32 weeks in November and her due date is next week

Tftpoo Sat 19-Dec-15 16:28:42

Thanks both for your messages, it's comforting that others know how this feels, although I am so sorry that anyone else has to go through it.

flowers for you for next week well.

Doublebubblebubble Sat 19-Dec-15 16:53:47

well flowers I had a stillbirth of twins 3 years ago this may just gone... Its gone by in such a blur. The first few cut/s truly is -- andare-- the deepest. X

RoTo72 Sat 19-Dec-15 18:25:18

Xxxx it's horrible. My miscarriage was 3 weeks yesterday I should be 14 weeks now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now