Talk

Advanced search

gingerbreadmam

(3 Posts)
GuybrushThreepwoodMP Thu 12-Nov-15 19:39:12

I haven't been on MN as much recently but I don't think I've seen you around. Sorry if you are here and i just haven't been paying enough attention. I think about you a lot after we went through our mmc together and then you went through so much more this year.
I hope you're doing ok.

TwigsWithStupidLittleLightsOn Thu 12-Nov-15 21:28:38

I thought about gingerbreadmam the other day too. I was on an early 'head wreck and hope' thread with her under a different name.

Hope you're ok gingerbread.

Dextyboo Fri 04-Mar-16 13:58:21

Bit late to the party here but hey, it's me, gingerbreadmam. I have just started noseying on the boards again. I was on maternity leave after Lucas when the security scandal hit MN and my password was changed and i wasn't really bothered at the time about frequenting here but i am just starting to have a browse now and again.

I hope you are both well, anyone have any good news to share? I do hope so!

I am good, not TTC at the moment, have been enjoying not being pregnant for a while.

I'm much stronger now, time really is a healer! Anyway, if you are still around let me know how you are getting on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now