Talk

Advanced search

Christmas & loss

(8 Posts)
DancingAngel15 Thu 12-Nov-15 13:21:14

Hi so I just want to get something to remember my Angel by !
I was thinking of a Christmas tree decoration or something nice and small !
The only sites I'm finding that do this is in the USA ! Does anyone here know anyone uk or Ireland !
If you have purchased anything like this !

Thank you

stace1986 Thu 12-Nov-15 17:39:30

I don't know myself but I also want something like this for us.

I'm sorry for your loss.

ranchgirl Thu 12-Nov-15 18:25:20

Just what I have been looking for. I lost twins and want something for me tree this Christmas. Let us know if you find anything
X

KittyandTeal Thu 12-Nov-15 18:39:31

We have a tradition of dd1 choosing a new decoration every year. This year we will be choosing another one too. I figure it doesn't matter what it is but I plan to do it every year. When dd1 gets a bit older she can choose her little sisters one too but for now I plan on choosing the one that jumps out at me, I know one will.

DancingAngel15 Thu 12-Nov-15 20:58:34

Hi ladies so sorry for your losses also !
So I came to a conclusion Etsy have beautiful ones I personalised one today and ordered it .
Hoping to make this a tradition also !

I am also looking for a charm for my pandora bracelet.

If anyone finds anything cheaper than Etsy please let me know . I know it's a small price to pay but it's mainly the postage that's costing me.

Hopefullyhoping Fri 13-Nov-15 09:06:56

We are planning to buy a new star for the top of our tree in memory of our daughter who was stillborn one week ago. A new decoration each year is a lovely idea.

KittyandTeal Fri 13-Nov-15 17:11:43

It just feels like a way to carry on a tradition and include dd2 somehow

LittleTink76 Mon 23-Nov-15 23:28:04

I found a fitting decoration for my baby that I miscarried, at a Christmas Market, I don't know if you've ever seen those stalls where they have the tree decorations & personalise them for you. The one I got is for the loss of a loved one & I got them to put on 'Our Angel'. It was £10.00.

My mum got me an angel Pandora charm for the baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now