Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is this miscarraige No 3?

(5 Posts)
Popps1 Fri 06-Nov-15 15:53:11

Hi All

I have had 2 miscarrges this year, one in March at 12 weeks and one in July at 6 weeks. I am currently pregnant and had an early scan at what I thought was 7 weeks. I was told that crown to rump lenght was consistant with being 6 weeks pregnant. There was a slow heart beat so I was told to come back a week later. I went on wednesday which would have been 7 weeks based on their previous advice. The fetus had not gorwn at all and was still only 3.6mm. The heart beat was still really slow and the consultant estimated it at 90bpm. I have been told to go back next week.

Has anyone had this problem but with a successful outcome? The consultant would not tell me whatthe changes of miscarraige. I dont want to hope when there is none!!!!!! From what i have read a slow heart beat at 7 weeks and no growh is not positive!

Any help or advice is very welcome

caza25 Fri 13-Nov-15 21:39:37

Hi, I have no experience of this but just wanted to provide some support. There has been some really postive stories I have read on this forum, if you scroll through. From what I am reading, having a heart beat is still good news and that the baby can continue to grow and develop at these early stages. Good luck and I have all my fingers crossed for you. X

Popps1 Sat 14-Nov-15 07:46:06

Thank you caza25 for your support. I had a scan a few days ago which confirmed that there was no longer a heart beat. At least now they will do tests. It just seems a very long and overwhelming road right now.

Xxx

AngelSparks Sat 14-Nov-15 07:48:21

I have no technical knowledge, but saw there were not many replies yet and just wanted to let you know that someone else out here is thinking of you x

Theres always hope until there isnt any. Hope everything turns out ok x

LovesApples Mon 16-Nov-15 17:42:09

Hey Popps1 big hugs to you! It sucks big time. I have no useful medical advice to offer, but there is a recurrent miscarriage thread. I like reading that, seems full of useful information. Am not yet so clued up on all the tests and medical terminology.

I had two miscarriages so far, but found it really hard to get myself back to a place of hope after mc2. All I can do is to take it a day at a time.

Best of luck to you and hope you get some really good help. flowers x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now