Talk

Advanced search

Confused

(4 Posts)
Vicky12cx Wed 21-Oct-15 14:50:36

Abit confused and worrying myself like crazy!
I miscarriaged last year when I was 6 weeks 3days
I recently fount out I am now pregnant again should be 7weeks 2 days... Since last Friday I have been bleeding brown? Only enough go change my pad once a day (sorry tmi) also along with period like pains but no clotting.. I took a clear blue when the brown bleeding started and it said "pregnant 3+" I took another one this morning and it still says "pregnant 3+"
I went the doctors today and she said its all normal and if my pregnancy test still says pregnant then I am still pregnant and booked me in for an early scan tomorrow, do you think I've miscarriaged? So worried. Tia xxxx

MyNameIsSuz Wed 21-Oct-15 14:54:23

Sorry you're having this worry. I also had a few days of light brown bleeding and everything was fine, I think it must have been an implantation bleed. The hormones do take a while to leave your system though if it is a miscarriage, I think the only way to know is the scan. I hope it goes ok tomorrow, fingers crossed for you.

Vicky12cx Wed 21-Oct-15 15:04:05

This is true, which is what I said, she didn't seem to know what she was like asking about! Thank you, I'm hoping for the best ????xx

MyNameIsSuz Wed 21-Oct-15 15:08:49

I hope it works out for you tomorrow, I'll cross everything!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now