Talk

Advanced search

here we go again :(

(4 Posts)
MrsH08 Wed 14-Oct-15 20:07:50

hi all,
I haven't posted on here before but am feeling the need for like minded people tonight! My baby making experience has been fraught and emotional and difficult and whilst I am more than aware that my experience is nowhere near as bad as some others I am feeling a little broken today.

I am lucky enough to have 2 beautiful boys (nearly 6 yrs & just turned 1)

Getting pregnant with no:2 was very distressing - we had trouble getting pregnant and then I had 2 missed miscarriages (12 weeks scans are terrifying for me) both ending in an ERPC. I also had to have one of my fallopian tubes removed in emergency surgery due to a torsion.

recently we started trying for No:3 - husband not overly keen but knows how much it means to me to have another child.

I was delighted to get a positive first response test last week and spent 4 days doing countless tests and becoming more and more excited. However on Monday (i'm not sure when my period was due as my cycle all over the place) i did 5 tests over the day and they all started coming back negative.

Then Monday night I started bleeding heavily. I'm guessing I have suffered a chemical pregnancy. I am devastated - I was just starting to imagine our life with number 3 - would love a smaller gap between no:2 and no:3 and to be honest now I am terrified its going to keep happening.

I'm not sure me and hubby can manage another experience like last time.

Sorry to moan - had anyone had similar experiences?

thanks in advance

Justgetknitting Fri 16-Oct-15 01:24:01

Hello, I see no one responded to you and I thought I should say hello.

I myself have come looking for some like minded people, and I've not been through what you have been through I just can't imagine it - to have a missed miscarriage that must be so very hard X

I have had another chemical pregnancy (I really hate this term but that's the term) and it's devastating, no other way to describe it utterly devastating

So I guess I just feel for you, and understand how it feels X

I wish you much love and hope your ok

MrsH08 Fri 16-Oct-15 12:27:30

Thank you - I appreciate your message. I'm sorry for your loss also.
Things are tough but hoping things will work better next time - good luck with everything.

Brenna24 Sun 18-Oct-15 20:55:18

I have little experience to offer you, just a hug. I am currently suffering my first missed miscarriage and it sucks. I have no other kids and just have to hope that this is a one off and not the start of a saga of similar events. I hope and pray for you that the next one works and want to send you a lot of love and positivity.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now