Advanced search

What would you do?

(3 Posts)
Rubberduck2 Sun 02-Aug-15 19:55:37

OH and I decided to Ttc at the beginning of June. I caught straight away but mc at 4w 3 days. My GP said to no need to wait to try again and again I caught and am now mc again at 4w 3 days. On both occasions I have had ridiculously strong pg symptoms from conception yet my hcg levels have been very poor.

Would you carry on trying this month or wait until after AF? Part of me thinks that as they have happened so early it may not have an adverse effect but I'm not too sure?

lljkk Sun 02-Aug-15 20:01:01

Because of the hormonal upheavals I think it might be best to try to leave it through at least one full cycle. But maybe someone else knows better. Sorry for your troubles. flowers

Rubberduck2 Mon 03-Aug-15 11:42:47

Thanks Lljkk. Anybody else please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now