Talk

Advanced search

Seven weeks and scared

(6 Posts)
3under4 Sat 18-Jul-15 16:33:35

Hi ladies, I started spotting yesterday and I'm bleeding today went to A&E they felt my tummy and agreed I was having a MC. Im scared and have no idea what to Expect. I've been told to come home and basically just get on with it, I'm dreading passing the sac, when does this normally happen, I'm only getting slight cramps and not a lot of blood yet. Xx

redannie118 Sat 18-Jul-15 16:40:28

You poor love im so sorry flowerscant give you medical advice but just lots of love anf hope you have some support there?

3under4 Sat 18-Jul-15 16:56:35

Thank you xxx

fhdl34 Sun 19-Jul-15 23:25:28

I'm so sorry, I miscarried at around this point, I'm not even sure when I passed the sac, I started bleeding quite lightly really, brown then red blood, but not much, and a few small clots (biggest was 50p) size, then I had my scan and baby wasn't there, no sac or anything, just quite thick womb lining. I thought I'd got away with very little bleeding but 5 days later I started bleeding much heavier with bigger clots that was obviously my womb lining. Did they arrange an early scan for you to confirm it was a miscarriage? Some people do bleed, my friend bled heavily with clots around the same point and the 'baby' is no 11! I don't want to get your hopes up but I would definitely want a scan confirming it

inamaymaybewrong Sun 19-Jul-15 23:45:13

I miscarried at 7 weeks last year. I never saw the sac, despite looking for it. Bleeding was very heavy initially, but only for a few hours, then reverted to being like a heavy period. Cramps weren't too bad. I just stayed home in bed \ on loo.
2nd MC at 9 weeks was heavier, a bit more painful (but still manageable at home) and I did see / catch the sac with the fetus clearly visible inside, which was very upsetting.
I'm sorry for your loss.

3under4 Mon 20-Jul-15 19:09:30

Thank you all, bleeding has tailed off back to heavy spotting today, but I think I passed the sac yesterday although I couldn't look. Scan booked in for Friday, just hope I've got away with it lightly, physically any way! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now