Talk

Advanced search

period just 3 weeks after natural miscarriage? Should I take the Clomid?

(3 Posts)
inamaymaybewrong Wed 08-Jul-15 17:49:27

I miscarried at 9 weeks on 12 June. I wasn't expecting a period for a while and we'd been trying since I stopped bleeding, hoping to be one of the lucky few who get pregnant straight after a miscarriage. But I started bleeding on Monday. Is this a normal, next period? It's more than spotting but less than my usual period.

I'm keen to know as if it is, I'm on CD 3 now and have Clomid to take this month....

(We have fertility issues and this latest lost pregnancy was our first natural conception. We're keen not to delay TTC for many reasons).

MrsHathaway Wed 08-Jul-15 18:24:37

I'm very sorry for your loss.

I would take it, yes. My first cycle after a complete mc came three weeks after (in my follow up scan they could see me ovulating again) and that was my LMP for the toddler currently posting biscuits into the video slot...

Good luck flowers

inamaymaybewrong Wed 08-Jul-15 18:31:43

Thanks Mrs. Snap! At my follow-up scan on 30 June they saw a large follicle about to pop and a perfect triple stripe lining and said if you're ready, go for it. We did, and I'd hoped I'd be doing a pregnancy test around now, not having a period. Hey ho. I guess this is the period then, rather than some random bleeding. I'll take the Clomid tonight. Fingers crossed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now