Talk

Advanced search

Waiting, worrying and obsessing - I just want to know all is ok!

(9 Posts)
fhdl34 Sun 05-Jul-15 12:21:34

I have a scan booked with EPU on Tuesday afternoon, been bleeding a small amount consistently since Friday night, it brown with the odd tinge of red (like the tail end of a period). I have been resting all weekend in the vain hope it will help.
Yesterday I felt quite calm about it all, what will be will be, but today I feel possessed, I want to know it's all ok, why am I bleeding, I keep thinking maybe it's twins and two placentas are trying to implant (this 3rd pregnancy, had some brown bleeding at same point with previous two but not this much blood, only when I wiped). And I just don't feel pregnant.
Sorry, I am rambling, just need to get it out. Will be glad when today is over, then only 2 more days to wait.

MamaLazarou Sun 05-Jul-15 19:20:11

I've been there, OP. It's so hard, not knowing, and there's nothing you can do either way. Just try to be kind to yourself in the meantime, get loads of rest and watch something soothing on the tv.

Fingers crossed for you flowers

bakingtins Sun 05-Jul-15 19:37:05

Hand holding, op it is v hard waiting. Good luck for Tuesday.

fhdl34 Mon 06-Jul-15 05:41:36

Thank you both, I'll be busier now as DH is back at work today so will be occupied with the kids. He has been brilliant this weekend, he let me really rest and kept them occupied.
The blood is much brighter now, with increased quantity but as many said on another thread I started on the pregnancy board, it doesn't necessarily mean miscarriage. Maybe I feel a bit more even about it today, who knows, but at least today and tomorrow will go fast with the kids and house viewings to occupy me and my mind. The wait is awful

Baguettes Mon 06-Jul-15 22:05:45

Will be thinking of you tomorrow op. The waiting is just so fucking hard.

fhdl34 Tue 07-Jul-15 17:46:06

It was a miscarriage and thankfully has all cleared out. They said my womb lining was still a bit thick so I may continue to bleed for a bit but I always have thick lining anyway so they said that may just be me. They did a pregnancy test to check it wasn't an ectopic but it was negative already.
So all in all the best I could hope for in the worst outcome, if that makes any sense.
Even though I thought I had miscarried I still can't believe it, I haven't cried much at all.

Baguettes Tue 07-Jul-15 17:47:24

So sorry flowers

bakingtins Tue 07-Jul-15 18:52:15

flowers

MamaLazarou Tue 07-Jul-15 18:57:12

I'm so sorry.

It's good that it has happened naturally and you won't need a procedure.

Take good care of yourself x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now