Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any positive stories?

(6 Posts)
snowcloud Mon 15-Jun-15 21:08:18

Just found out I was pregnant last week and the started to bleed on Friday to Saturday and had a little cramp on Saturday but for only 5 minutes. Any positive stories? I'm going to the EPAU tomorrow.

thedevilsavocado Mon 15-Jun-15 21:13:00

Hi sorry to hear this is happening. I have had miscarriages with and without bleeding but I also had a successful pregnancy with DS. I bled on several occasions with him, sometimes just spots but later heavy bleeding and he was fine. The blood was brown and red, apologies if tmi! Hope you get good news tomorrow, it could well be implantation bleeding and ligaments causing cramp x

nicecomfymat Mon 15-Jun-15 22:52:59

Hi. I had light bleed and cramped with dd2. Was convinced I was losing her. Went for scan at 5 weeks. Too early to see heartbeat so had shit two weeks convincing myself I would lose her then it turned out all fine on next scan.

Really hope it is ok for you too.

eurochick Mon 15-Jun-15 22:54:52

I've had an MC where I didn't bleed until after it had been confirmed by scans and a successful pregnancy where I bled every day for three weeks from 6.5 weeks. Lots of cramping too. Bleeds are really quite common and don't necessarily mean a bad outcome.

snowcloud Mon 15-Jun-15 23:17:43

That's good to know. I just retested and it was negative so I'm thinking that's it now, so sad

eurochick Tue 16-Jun-15 07:29:43

Sorry to hear that. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now