Talk

Advanced search

miscarriage risk after seeing heartbeat at 7 weeks?

(8 Posts)
inamaymaybewrong Fri 12-Jun-15 08:35:04

Just looking for reassurance as am bleeding lightly at almost 9 weeks. I miscarried at the end of last year at 6 and a bit weeks.

ladymalfoy Fri 12-Jun-15 08:39:32

I was very similar.
I think if one has suffered a MC then the only time you don't fret is when the baby is there in your arms.
I bled at 20 weeks as well. Brown and not much but enough to freak me out.
Can you get in for a scan?

inamaymaybewrong Fri 12-Jun-15 08:41:44

Thanks. I had a private scan at 7 weeks but the EPU can't see me until Tuesday....!

AlpacaMyBags Fri 12-Jun-15 08:46:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

inamaymaybewrong Fri 12-Jun-15 08:49:21

Is red blood always bad?

escorpion Fri 12-Jun-15 15:35:47

Inamay I just wanted to respond to you. My first to pregnancies I had brown blood from the get go, like dark brown sludge that eventually turned into bleeding. This time round I had very light brown spotting at 6 weeks, for a week, was put on bedrest with progesterone and aspirin. I had dark red blood on wipe the day after lifting (I know I shouldn´t have been lifting), then a small red blood clot that came out but nothing else, no more blood. It was really weird and has no explanation. I am currently 14 weeks and everything is looking good so far. Could you have an irritated cervix? I think that is what my problem was. Bleeding can and can not be a problem. I would say heavier and more constant bleeding is more of a cause for concern. Unfortunately there is no way to say for sure, but I had red this time round and everything is OK. I will be thinking about you, fingers crossed!

escorpion Fri 12-Jun-15 15:36:05

to = two

inamaymaybewrong Sat 13-Jun-15 09:11:19

I passed everything, including the tiny fetus in its sac, at around 9pm
last night. We're devastated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now