Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Think I'm having 3rd mc - not sure whether to continue with meds

(4 Posts)
Forester Fri 02-Jan-15 14:39:19

Hi

I've previously had two mmcs so when I became pregnant doc put me on progesterone pessary, daily injections of clexane and aspirin. I'm currently 8 weeks but last night bled a bit (about a teaspoon). I am in Scotland so epus shut today but have left message with one in England and waiting for them to call me back (I've already chased). If I don't manage to speak to a doc does anyone know if I should continue with meds or could it be risky.

Also is there any hope that this is not the beginning of the end?

Thank you.

Slavetominidictator Fri 02-Jan-15 14:51:42

I would carry on with the medication until you know for sure. Clexane is known to exacerbate bleeding. Really hope this one works out for you xx

bakingtins Fri 02-Jan-15 16:38:21

I'd carry on until you can get a scan forester I'm sure you are thinking the worst but a small bleed is not necessarily bad news. FX for you.

Forester Fri 02-Jan-15 17:36:13

Thank you both. I heard back from epu and they also said to continue.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now