Talk

Advanced search

fucking terrified

(5 Posts)
KiltedKoala Fri 19-Dec-14 20:57:21

No bleeding, little bit of cramping, but just a "bad feeling" and went for private scan yesterday to find my second Christmas mmc had stopped developing at 8 wks sad

last time I went for a d&c about 10 days before Christmas and bled until NYEsad sad . It was fucking awful and terribly terribly painful. I have called my mw and have EPU appt Tuesday am. DD is 2 and childcare is closed from Tuesday night until 12 Jan. I cannot do this. Emotionally I seem to be ok as long as I talk about it a bit but not too much, but I am dreading dreading dreading the physical part and running around after a 2 yr old at the same time. Ah, mc is just so fucking unfair and shit.

wizzler Fri 19-Dec-14 21:15:04

so sorry, OP. Is there anyone in RL who can help with DD a little ?

KiltedKoala Fri 19-Dec-14 22:06:16

I dunno, hopefully. PILs have just got back from a cruise and I'd rather not tell them as they said some awful things last time. But we may need to. My BFF knows, and she's off work from Tuesday until the 5th, but she has 4 of her own so I don't like to ask unless she offers. DH was only planning on taking Jan 2nd off but I don't know if he plans to revisit that now. I'll also ask lots of questions at epu, as I believe my experience last time was unusually bad so hopefully it shouldn't be as horrific.

wizzler Fri 19-Dec-14 22:08:20

Its over 10 years ago now since I had d&c, and it wasnt as painful as that.. so try not to worry.

I am sure DH would be able to get some more time off in the circs .. does he know how scared you are ?

Sourdough123 Sat 20-Dec-14 10:29:58

Hi OP. Just wanted to say sorry for your loss. I had a mmc this week, majorly rubbish as this was my first pregnancy and we were so excited. Anyway, don't worry about the d&c, I had it on Thursday and it was by far the best option. I was up and about the same afternoon & back at work the next day. Very mild cramping and very light bleeding but that is it. Hope you have a better experience with yours this time. Wishing you all the best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now