Talk

Advanced search

2 mnths after mmc

(6 Posts)
babyangelbean20315 Thu 20-Nov-14 09:14:16

Does anyone else still feel so low ? I jus need to no if this is normal to still be making excuses not to be at work or around babies and kids
I would be half way now and it seems like everyone I see who's pregnant is like 20-24 weeks why are they ok n I'm not ?

The jealousy of the lady at work with my due date - I can't deal with the emotions this Shit part of life comes with

Should I be feeling different now or is this normal ??

It's been 9weeks since I had my op it all feels like last week

Everyone's moved on except for me

babyangelbean20315 Thu 20-Nov-14 10:06:49

And now my boyfriend no longer wants to do this

So I guess this is why its happened

bakingtins Thu 20-Nov-14 13:07:50

It's often underestimated how devastating a miscarriage can be. I think it's completely normal to still be feeling sad, and to be jealous of other pregnant women, particularly those with similar EDDs. If you mean you haven't felt able to return to work/normal life at all, then I think you need to seek some help with moving forward. Your GP can refer you for counselling but I think there's often quite a waiting list. It may be worth a session or two privately to try to get you feeling more able to cope.
I'm sorry your partner is not being supportive. Going through something like this tests even the strongest relationship. Do you mean he doesn't want to TTC again? That's very tough because that is often the thing that helps women move forward after a MC. You may find it's just his response to all the upset and he'll feel differently in time. Don't torture yourself looking for reasons along the lines of how much the baby was wanted/ how strong your relationship is etc because that has no bearing on how a pregnancy turns out. "Things happen for a reason" but only reasons such as the baby had abnormal chromosomes/implantation wasn't successful etc. Shit things happen to good people all the time.

babyangelbean20315 Thu 20-Nov-14 13:17:27

I dont think he wants to be with me anymore it feels different n were always arguing I don't Wana lose him as well after everything it's jus breaking us

bakingtins Thu 20-Nov-14 13:28:06

That's rubbish sad How long have you been together? Going through big life events can make or break a relationship. Do you have support from other friends or family?

babyangelbean20315 Mon 24-Nov-14 08:23:40

3 yrs - I think it is just the stress of what's happened , Ino its changed me I jus hope I don't lose him too sad Yeh my mum is supportive and friends are but sometimes they jus say the wrong thing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now