Talk

Advanced search

Confused...

(2 Posts)
Mumzyof4 Sun 16-Nov-14 20:52:30

Hi i am abit confused and looking for some advice, i started bleeding on 17th Oct went to Hospital ect told i was miscarring sad stopped bleeding around 4 days after, had another scan at hospital and there was a small fluid filled sack still in my uterus, on friday i did a pregnancy test as told to do so by hospital as just over 4 weeks since started bleeding, still cam up really dark postive. i took a ovualtion test this morning and that came up a quite dark positive has anyone else had this, ive not bleed since but had a few stomach pains and by boobs are quite sensitive :S

Belleende Sun 16-Nov-14 23:02:59

I think you might need to get yourself back to hospital my love. Without knowing the dates you were when you were scanned it is difficult to know what is going on. If yiu have miscarried, it sounds like you may still be retaining some of the pregnancy tissue, hence the positive test. I would ignore the ovulation test I don't think they are accurate if you are still having a positive pregnancy test. It has been nearly a month since you started bleeding, I think you need to be scanned asap so you know what is going on. All the best xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now