Talk

Advanced search

Going for a scan to confirm miscarriage this morning

(5 Posts)
Rockinghorse123 Mon 03-Nov-14 07:41:25

Just that really. It's rubbish. I was around 6/7 weeks.

I also had a v early miscarriage at around 4 weeks at the beginning of September. I was so pleased when I got a BFP again on my next cycle. Even the doctor said it was "meant to be" and all the signs were good -sore boobs, nausea.

Then out of the blue I had a big bleed on Tuesday last week. Had more bleeding over the next few days but nothing since Saturday.

I just feel empty. I've got ds who is 2 and I know I'm so lucky but it just feels so unfair at the moment.

Just wanted to get that down really.

Allstoppedup Mon 03-Nov-14 07:53:49

I'm so sorry. No advice but hand holding. thanks

Rockinghorse123 Mon 03-Nov-14 08:05:48

Thank you. I'm trying v hard to hold it together in R L and I'm doing ok but being able to get things our on here helps. smile

3pigsinblanketsandasausagerole Mon 03-Nov-14 08:07:02

Sorry to hear that op

I have no advice as no experience but thinking of you

Allstoppedup Mon 03-Nov-14 13:34:58

Rocking MN is great for a good old vent. Be kind and just look after yourself. Take time to grieve and don't feel like you have to 'hold it together'.

Hope your scan has gone as well as to be expected. Sometimes the waiting around for these things can be torture.

Obviously nothing makes it better but rest if you can, eat any old junk you feel like and have a cry and a cuddle with your lovely DS.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now