Talk

Advanced search

My positives were positives,what now

(3 Posts)
onefootinthebed Fri 31-Oct-14 20:07:34

Well obviously,I know what now,but what I really mean is, is it going to happen again.

I miscarried in June and on the 3rd of Oct. I felt ill on Tuesday and for some reason decided to do a pregnancy test two blood test later and I'm pregnant again. I have a short cycle.... Honestly I don't think you could make it up. My hormones are 1400 plus they were 588 the other day. I have a scan on Tuesday, I just pray this little jelly bean sticks.

Andcake Fri 31-Oct-14 20:19:49

Quick tip - I had shirt cycles and b6 lengthened them and I am certain helped ds stick around after 2 mc.
It's horrible good luck I think I had low progesterone but others suggested short cycles were to do with low ovarian reserve and quality. Have you had any tests done - after 3 nhs will refer you to recurrent mc clinic.

onefootinthebed Fri 31-Oct-14 20:41:05

My appointment was meant to be on the 17th of November, but this has popped up instead. I just hope it sticks. I didn't know about the link between short cycles and low ovarian reserves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now