Advanced search

Ashermans' Specialists - recommendations please

(3 Posts)
KimLH76 Tue 11-Feb-14 17:31:37

Hi everyone,
Am looking for referrals for private doctors who are specialists in the field of Asherman's syndrome. MMC in April last year and inability to fall since (coupled with cycle changes) leads my GP and I to suspect something physical. I really want to see someone who is a specialist in this area. I have heard about Mr Adrian Lower; however also wanted to know if anyone has a specalist in the East Anglia/Essex region (just prefer being closer to home).
Any information/referrrals would be great at this really scary time.

allisgood1 Tue 11-Feb-14 20:16:02

Adrian Lower is the only name I've ever heard. I would see no one else if if was me.

KimLH76 Tue 11-Feb-14 20:26:39

Thanks allisgood1 - I have secured an appointment with Adrian and totally agree with you. This is too important to risk. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: