Talk

Advanced search

Panic Attacks

(3 Posts)
rainbows3 Wed 29-May-13 05:10:57

For the last few nights, I keep waking up in a panic. My heart is racing and my temperature feels like it is spiking. Sometimes I feel like I was drowning and finally managed to surface. I also often feel as if I have misplaced something important and when I regain my consciousness I realize that I have lost something - the baby that I have been planning and hoping for and trying for going on one year. I feel a little like I am losing my mind.

TheAccidentalExhibitionist Wed 29-May-13 05:32:07

Oh rainbows you are grieving. I think it's completely normal to wobble at times like these. Your emotions will be extreme. I'm so sorry you're going through this {{{unMNettyhugs}}}

Bakingtins Wed 29-May-13 07:05:25

sad Grief can hit you in unexpected ways. I had exactly that experience when I realised I was losing baby 3, and insomnia and mad thoughts has been one of my main symptoms of grief each time. It's horrible but you are not losing your mind and in the long run you will be ok. If it persists then talking to someone ( counsellor) might help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now