Talk

Advanced search

3mths since m/c started. feeling v v tearful.

(4 Posts)
CarlyP Wed 17-May-06 09:30:24

cant explain y after 3mths i am now feeling tearful and v upset and wanting to go and hide in a little ball somewhere.

its 3mths today since i started m/c our 3rd baby. yes, i know i have 2 helathy children at home etc. but i am just so down today.

anyone else felt like this?

delayed emotions perhaps? only cried once when it started happening...

cx

retailtherapist Wed 17-May-06 10:49:30

Sorry you're feeling so sad.
I had a m/c three weeks ago tomorrow and had one in Jan this year. I also have a 2yr ds but had m/c before that too.
I know I am incredibly lucky to have my ds and he is gorgeous but I still feel cheated from having the others and always wonder what might have been.
After the last 2 m/c I found it really hard to get close to my ds and he became extemely clingy too. I also just want to curl up in a ball somewhere and hide away. BUt ds won't have any of that!!
The only way I can stop thinking (obsessing!) is to read and have read loads of books in the last few months!
Hope you feel a bit better soon. ds is napping now so sod the housework and out with the book!

FirstNikki Thu 18-May-06 16:51:19

Carlyp - Sorry you are feeling low, I would probably say yes this is delayed emotions, they are funny things (emotions) and they can hit us hard sometimes. I must admit my first mc was absolutely devastating and unexpected but once I got pg again it eased a little, but then to lose that one too. the second has been much different to the first and I find I am more low than normal and possibly a little depressed if I am honest. What I am trying to say is that its ok to be upset not matter how long ago it was and 3 months isn't that long ago. Have a good cry and maybe speak to someone close who is willing to listen in RL? Speak to your partner or dr. Just let it out in the way its happening and try not to bottle it up.

Hope you are feeling better soon. x

CarlyP Thu 18-May-06 17:12:33

Thanks FN. hope you are doing ok.

cx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: