Had a mmc picked up 2 weeks ago at an early scan, I thought I was 10 weeks, but bundle had stopped growing before 6 weeks. Had an ERPC last Saturday, all seems ok, very little bleeding and now not showing as pregnant when poas.
Do I need to take precautions so I do get an AF for definite, or can we just carry on in that department, not actively ttc but not stopping it?
If it of any use I got pregnant first month after mirena came out last time (did have an AF in between coil out and bfp)
Some people are told to wait for next AF, but this seems to be primarily so the drs can date the pregnancy easily. I don't think there is any medical reason for it (I've heard some people say that you are likely to mc again if you get pregnant quickly, but I don't think that is supported by statistics). I'm sorry for your loss and hope you have a successful pregnanct soon.