Talk

Advanced search

I'm having a miscarriage.

(6 Posts)
applesandbears Sun 21-Oct-12 20:29:22

My period started on the 8th of october and finished on Sunday the 14th. I started bleeding again on thursday the 18th and after posting on here i was told to take a test. I have taken one and its positive.

What do i need to do now? My mum said i need to go to the hospital now. What will happen?

babyjamesblackberrycrumble Sun 21-Oct-12 20:46:16

Hi there. I'm a bit confused about your dates. Sorry to hear that you are bleeding. Could you phone NHS direct and ask for advice. When I miscarried earlier this month and last month I didn't really spend much time at hospital. I waited 8 hours to be seen before leaving! I was then told to the early pregnancy unit wold contact me on the Monday (It was Friday night when I first went in).

babyjamesblackberrycrumble Sun 21-Oct-12 20:48:11

I had a scan the following Tuesday and had several blood tests over the following week. Are you in any pain?

applesandbears Sun 21-Oct-12 21:17:49

My period was due on the 8th and it was normal. The bleeding I have had since Thursday is very red, i think i might go to the hospital in the morning. I have no idea how many weeks I would have been. I'm very confused sad

applesandbears Sun 21-Oct-12 21:18:20

I have a tummy ache but nothing more than the period pain I get.

thewhistler Sun 21-Oct-12 21:32:31

Poor you.

I never did anything but if I were you I would ring Nhs direct and see what they say

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now